CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Homecoming.


So tomorrow around 6 P.M I'm going to hop on a plane and head back to VA which I'm not looking forward to this experience out here has been dope its way different than being in our area , i mostly have to thank Alyssa because shes who made this trip what it was ha. i see myself falling for her more and more everyday. shes dope as fuck i enjoy every second we spend together type shit and for those of you that don't know me i really don't ever find the whole relationship scene to be what i need but when it comes down to her its like i have a whole another set of feelings its like a whole new ball park actually fuck that its a whole new sport you could say... she really makes me feel some type of way. anyway i don't wanna let the whole world in on all my business but you get the picture, If not you can frame that one <3 ha:). so as you can see i had a great time and unfortunately I'm going to be missing someone a fuck ton

3 comments:

PK! said...

i really hate that picture of me, ew.

Jenn Marie said...

i love it though.

i love you.

Alyssa said...

i wish i could go back to this day, whole week actually. we were catching up on our rest for a little this evening, watching some tubeee on my couch. i was nervous that i wouldnt find enough things to entertain you with while you were here but the week went by sooo damn fast and we were on the go the whole time.

'um babe, i can just jump out the window, i mean i can make it.' haha, i was really standing there just waiting for you to just drop out of the window.

thank you for making it out my way<3 you dont even know how much that means to me. and honestly it felt kinda good to see you sweat infront of my fam and friends a little ;) it felt the best for you to be able to see me here in my environment. i'm just plain happy that i got to have you<3 i dont know what the point of this was but i guess i just really miss you thats all. i love you more than anything and i cannot wait till the day we met again 143. AM2PM